Ford Replica Factory Five 33 Hot Rod
This car was used as the feature car on Powerblock TV, at the SEMA show as the Hemmings Motor News Feature Car and in the Meguiars booth. It headlined Factory Five’s booth at the NSRA in Louisville KY. It was also selected to be in Dupont’s 2011 Hot Hues Calendar.
This is a complete build including:
- 4.6 Ford EFI Modular Engine.
- 50/50 Front/Rear weight distribution.
- 112 in. wheelbase, 154 in. overall length, 4.5 in ground clearance
- 15 gallon fuel tank.
- Ford Tremec 5 speed transmission.
- Polished stainless exhaust.
- 4 linked 8.8 Mustang GT rearend.
- 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Inboard independent double arm front suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- 18×9 Intro Matrix wheels with 255/35/18 BF Goodrich tires on the front.
- 19×10 Intro wheels with 285/35/19 BF Goodrich tires on the rear.
- Dupont Hot Hues custom mix paint with brilliance pearlcoat and custom flames.
We are your Factory Five Racing Authorized Dealer and Builder.